Saturday 12 February 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion

Yes, I have a shop at Etsy, and also one at Folksy.

Yes, I would love you to buy my stuff.

But that's not the sole purpose of this blog. Really.

Of course, I will be promoting my work here, especially new work as it is created, but there will be plenty of other content too. I intend to post on a variety of subjects, and feature many things which inspire me, excite me, and move me to comment, ramble and wax lyrical.

My world is diverse and multi-faceted, and as much as possible self-created. I invite you to come into my world and into my mind. Inside the Atelier.

I will expose and espouse my heroes and influences, the strange and wonderful things I have discovered and love, the people and places that generate and propagate my creative energies, and the cool stuff which has that indefinable ability to hit my solar plexus. 

And maybe, just maybe, I'll tell you how to make the perfect Bloody Mary.

In other words, I won't just be shouting about my own talents. In fact, I would love to shout about yours too, so don't hesitate to get in touch and let me know who you are and what you do. In time, I hope enough people will come this way to make it all worthwhile, for all of us.

So, self-promotion, yes.....but not just self-promotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment