Tuesday 15 November 2011

Winter Blues 6

Well, my resolution to get back into regular blogging is swimming with the fail whale. I'd love to say it will definitely happen now...but life is busy and unpredictable as ever, so I won't make a promise I might not be able to keep.

One thing which is definitely happening though is the return of my work to The Egg in Liverpool for group show Winter Blues 6, from 25th November through to 15th January 2012. As part of this end of year show, I'll be showing three silver-halide prints, alongside the work of over twenty other artists. If past exhibitions are any guide, it will be a wonderfully diverse and exciting mix, and well worth a look.
The Dream of Flight     2011

Wind and Water     2011

A Waking Dream on The Way of All Flesh, Part Three     2011

No comments:

Post a Comment