Tuesday 22 March 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes

Almost three weeks since my last entry...but not due to laziness, honestly.

Since making that post, I've acquired a new day job, spent a full week training for that day job, started work, and also packed up my life (including the entire contents of my home) and moved 250 miles north! It's been a whirlwind, but it's done now, and things are slightly calmer...although I don't expect them to remain that way for long, because the new job is due to go crazy in 4 weeks time.

Frustratingly, my camera has barely been out of its bag these last few weeks, but I hope I can change that before life gets hectic again. Spring is here, the sun is shining, and I have a whole new area to explore and photograph. An area of industrial and post-industrial landscapes (mmm...rust!), an area of hills and crags and waterfalls and dry stone walls. An area full of intriguing and exciting possibilities. I also plan to start experimenting with HDR, which I've been procrastinating over for a while.

Lots of changes, but positive ones. And fresh inspiration. I hope (and intend) that there won't be three weeks between posts again for the foreseeable future. And I hope there will be lots of new photographs to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment